Azzi Fudd
Amber Glenn Laysla De OliveiraTuesday, August 25, 2026
Tank Top Tuesday: Sweating with the Sapphics
I don’t know why, but Ilona Maher has been working out in tank tops with a bunch of sports sapphics and/or guestbian sapphics lately. Actually I do know why, it’s the Olympic medalist’s new digital series where she sweats with other athletes and celebrities. And some of her first few guests included Azzi Fudd, Amber Glenn and Laysla De Oliveira. So, for those keeping score at home – WNBA gay, ice skating gay and plays gay on TV (“Lioness” to be specific, which I don’t watch – but should I?) Anyway, as an avowed heterosexual (much to her own chagrin), Ilona certainly is playing to her fanbase with this lineup is all I’m saying. And in tank tops no less. Standard disclosure, the rules have always stated that sports bras count. Happy Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment