Hannah Einbinder
I can’t tell if Hannah and her frequent red carpet companion Ellie Neilson are a mixed GGALGG/SGALGG couple, or a full-on GGALGG couple in this shot. Now I really can’t tell.Kristen Kish
I want the cameraperson to move just a little to the left, a little more, a little more…Emma D'Arcy
I haven’t watched “House of the Dragon,” but they’re so handsome sometimes I think – well. And then I remember they wear a long wig in it and I’m like nevermind.Cynthia Nixon
The older I get the more I appreciate a flowing, amorphous, not-body fitting gown on, really, anyone. Like, I hope it also has pockets, honey.Niecy Nash
Niecy and her wife Jessica Betts are always a favorite on the carpet. Hey, stop it, head out of the gutter. They look too glamorous for carpet jokes.Megan Stalter
Whereas if you want to make a trophy wife joke about Meg and her girlfriend Maddie Allen, I will allow it.Louisa Jacobson
I liked Louisa’s after-party suit (purple) better than her award show suit (black). But, truly, I’m just so tickled one of Meryl’s girls is a hot masc/one of us.Ayo Edebiri
Admit it, if Ayo, Zendaya and Quinta Brunson turned to look at you like this and asked if you wanted to be their unicorn you would find yourself a sparkly fake horn so fast.But then you’d be sad because you realize they weren’t talking to you. They were talking to Denée Benton, Cynthia Nixon, Louisa Jacobson and Carrie Coon across the room.
Bonus SGALGG: Look, I know Rhea Seehorn just playing a lesbian and and Carrie Coon is just sporting a lesbian haircut. But we gotta throw the straight ladies something, they willingly date men. That’s how you know sexuality isn’t really a choice. Poor dears.












No comments:
Post a Comment