Jodie Foster & Alexandra Hedison
Emma Corrin Cynthia Erivo Nicole Kidman Rashida Jones Sarah Pidgeon Right, so who above is taking you to prom? Yes, obviously, I already called dibs on Jodie. (Sorry, Alexandra, not sorry.)Thursday, July 23, 2026
Gender Fuck Thursday: Tennis, Anyone
I guess I’m just feeling sporty this week. But what was in the water, or should I say wardrobes, at Wimbledon this year? I noticed celeb-after celeb – queer or otherwise – rocking the preppy menswear. And, I can’t help it, I kind of love it. WASPy, old money gender fuck is secretly one of my favorite categories of gender fuck. Like, damn, Jodie and Alexandra. You make me want to pitch a show called Real Lesbian Housewives of Cape Cod. Though, honestly, thanks to Ralph Lauren, everyone at Wimbledon looked like they were about to ask the unpopular girl in the handsewn dress to prom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh my, one better than the other. Excellent curation here DS. Thanks for sharing these gems
I love this post!
Post a Comment