Friday, October 18, 2019

My Weekend Crush

Well, hello. Just when it felt like we were sleeping on Kate McKinnon’s lesbian heartthrob status, she goes and puts on a suit and tie and runs to the store to get us some OJ. Kate posed for Interview magazine (and answered some famous people’s questions, because that’s Interview magazine’s whole deal). The questions were moderately interesting. But the photos? *low whistle*



I don’t know what the orange juice is all about (though I’m assuming it has something to do either with brunch mimosas or pregame screwdrivers, because that’s what I’m hoping it’s for). But, man, do I want a tall, cool glass of whatever she is pouring. ’Cause I’m just suddenly thirsty, so very thirsty.



Happy so thirsty weekend, all.

3 comments:

Carmen sandiego said...

Good looking, funny, pulls off a suit and also brings the oj for the screwdrivers? Not fair!
Have a great weekend DS

Osiris said...

She had me until … those sneakers? What is this trend of suits with sneakers? It looks as ridiculous on her as the men on Wall Street. Polished black shoes people !!

Unknown said...

Love her! But no to the Bieber hair.