Friday, October 04, 2019

My Weekend Crush

While so, so many men will no doubt stream into theaters to watch the dude who directed “The Hangover” movies make a serious movie about a serious man in a serious clown suit (i.e. The Incel Superhero no one asked for), I think I’ll wait for Harley and her Birds of Prey instead.

Oh, the world hasn’t handed you everything and people don’t worship you just because you’re a perfectly adequate straight white man? Get in line, fellas, the ladies have a tad more to gripe about when it comes to what the world has and hasn’t given us – don’t ya think? Still you don’t see us turning into makeup-smudged homicidal maniacs, do ya? Well, maybe just this once you do. But, you know, they say what’s good for the gander will be ever more awesome for the geese. At least, that’s how this trailer looks to me. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Haha - just like a sleepover:) Have a good weekend Dorothy.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great weekend DS

Panty Buns said...

Birds Of Prey looks extremely exiting and entertaining!
Yes, I do think women have a LOT more to gripe about.
I love seeing strong female lead characters doing something about it!
Love the trailer! :D

Andrea said...

Out and proud lesbian already pre ordered tix to see "Joker" guess I need my card back !