Tuesday, October 29, 2019

L Is Better in Color

Man, the ladies (and gentlemen) are sure making the most of The Power of Lizzo. The new official trailer which dropped last week brings us more sex, more Lizzo, more sex, more Lizzo and a whole lot of pretty. I continue to be excited for this show’s return, despite my better judgment. I really appreciate the abundant diversity. And I’m even beginning to take a shine to some of the new characters based on these trailers.

In particular, I’m thinking Jacqueline Toboni’s character Sarah Finley may become the new Alice (a.k.a the character everyone loves/constant comic relief). Now, you may already recognize Jacqueline as Jo from the Netflix series “Easy.” She was part of the anthology series’ lesbian coupling. I highly recommend watching Season 3, Episode 3 to watch Jacqueline and Sophia Bush flirt and make out. Each episode is basically a short story, so no need to prep. Also, did I mention Jacqueline and Sophia flirt and make out a lot? Enough said. So, what number is your excitement level at having the ladies who do all that shit from the Betty song back? I won’t lie, I’m about an 8 right now.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Yup, like you, I am excited against my better judgement.
As in, ready to acquire Showtime and will throw a viewing party kinda excited
I read the script for the pilot and Sarah Finley Is the only one of the new characters I care about, I am mostly here for the BAS Trio (Bette Alice and Shane)

Anonymous said...

That's all it takes to be a show about lesbians? Sex and pretty girls? Any TV version of Playboy should do then ! No?