Friday, October 11, 2019

My Weekend Crush

I have no idea whether “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” will be any good. But I do know that I love seeing Angeline Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer side-by-side. Yes, yes, I know they’re on opposite sides in the film. But in the press tour it has been nothing but bunny ears and secret crushes. I mean, Angelina Jolie has never been more relatable revealing her teen crush on Michelle Pfeiffer. Because WHO HAS NOT HAD A CRUSH ON MICHELLE PFEIFFER?



So I guess this is my week of putting two amazing female superstars together and screaming at the top of my lungs, “NOW KISS!” But in Angie and Michelle’s case, I am a little scared of what would happen when two of the most epic cheekbones in modern cinema come into such close contact. Like, go in careful for that kiss, ladies - no one wants to see gruesome cheekbone slicing injuries. Happy Maleficent weekend, all.

3 comments:

fridax said...

Well, cheekbones were grazed... ;)

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/10/10/angelina-jolie-michelle-pfeiffer-kissed-queer-maleficent

Will enjoy these two on screen!

Carmen SanDiego said...

I definitely had a teen crush. that Catwoman scene? Meow

happykt said...

I loved Michelle in the Fabulous Baker Boys and Into the Night (which I watched 4 times just because of her).