Monday, October 14, 2019

Generation L

I can’t say if this new teaser makes me more excited or less excited about “The L Word: Generation Q.” But I can say it’s absolutely bonkers they got Jennifer Beals, Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey to willingly stand proud and make the “L” sign to promote this show since making the “L” sign was legit never, ever promoted on the show ever before. Ever. But, then, I guess a “Q” sign would be a lot trickier to make. Thoughts on the new trailer? Imma go flash an “L” at all my friends and watch their perplexed faces when I yell, “What? All the cool LESBIANS are doing it!”

4 comments:

Helena said...

Have to watch the show and have to practice my L sign. Have a good week Dorothy.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Hey, I’ll take it although It kinda reminds me of Glee, that season they had the whole cast doing that

Anonymous said...

I wish they could have done something new and different. The L Word was great when it came out but Ive moved on. Not interested in this new iteration.

Panty Buns said...

Although I will very much look forward to seeing more episodes starring (Twitter Handles) @Leisha_Hailey @KateMoennig and @JenniferBeals
I will still be yearning (in vain?) to see more of @RachelShelley @HollandTaylor @iKarinaLombard @SarahShahi @clementinesford @MsMiaKirshner @turnerguinevere @Rose_Rollins @LaurellHolloman @Erincdu + @L_L_S

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/