Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lesbian Top Tuesday

It was International Lesbian Day last week and nobody told me? Well, don’t worry, I make up for it by being super-duper gay every damn day anyway. Speaking of Super Duper, here is Super Sibling Chyler Leigh and Super Bat Ruby Rose lezzing it up together in honor of International Lesbian Day last week.

I admit, I stopped watching Supergirl because, yeah. But I am into Batwoman because, yeaaaaah. I know these aren’t technically tank tops, but super-tight, superhero combat gear is OK by me on a Tuesday instead. Now, the only question is who is the true Top here. Ahem.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

We should all mark our calendars. Apr 26 is Lesbian Visibility Day, October 8 is International Lesbian Day and May 17 is international day against homophobia

lisa said...

Was I the only one that saw Ruby Rose totally blow past Michael Strahan to get to the women a couple weeks ago. He was standing there to welcome her to the show and she just flew right on by. Greatest. Thing. Ever.