Tuesday, April 25, 2023

A Second Bite

I will openly admit one of my kinks is watching beautiful women cook and eat food. So these days the return of “Taste the Nation” is very high on my Things To Be Happy About list (look, sometimes you gotta keep a list because sometimes a person forgets). Padma Lakshmi eating her way through America again? Yeah, I’m suddenly famished. Also, did y’all watch Kristen Kish’s new show “Restaurants at the End of the World?” If not, make it a double-header and watch both. Second dinner sounds good to me right about now, and other stuff.

3 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Check out Paola Carosella, it will be relevant to your interests

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyWjZRvcqvzc8Fkd9czV9vQ

AK said...

Is it just my bucket list with Nigella Lawson on top (yes in every way)???
https://www.youtube.com/@NigellaLawsonChannel

I did enjoy the both programs you mentioned. Thx Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I’m with you on this!

It’s silly that after 19 seasons (she never did the first one remember) that I am still taken aback by Padmas beauty.
After a shocking wig last week she was back on form in the latest ep (Restaurant Wars).
When she walked in I gasped and paused the screen. Her hair back from her face, minimal makeup (well that my uneducated eye could see), she was staggeringly beautiful.

She’s definitely mellowed in the past few years and I love TTN.

(Not in US so KK show had passed me by - thanks for rec)