Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Where In the World?

So I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting and WAITING for Nat Geo and/or Disney+ to drop a “Restaurants at the End of the World” trailer for Kristen Kish’s new food travel show. It involves everything I like in my television: exotic locales, lots of food and lesbians. But the show freaking premiered exactly a week ago, and all I can find is this bootleg trailer. I don’t know, studios, but maybe have you considered promoting your content? Especially if it features queer female leads, which are an endangered species in today’s entertainment landscape? Just a suggestion. Anyway, this is me telling you a show featuring a very talented (and, uh, hot) lesbian chef of color going to restaurants all over the globe is currently airing, so maybe go watch it if you can find it. Again, just a suggestion.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

Use your marketing budget, people! Unless there is no marketing budget…