Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Marvels-ous!

Well, now, doesn’t this look fun? I enjoyed “Captain Marvel” because female superhero badassery, duh. And I enjoyed Monica Rambeau in “WandaVision” and briefly “She-Hulk.” And, yes, I enjoyed “Ms. Marvel” because isn’t it great when more young, diverse characters enter a cinematic universe. So, all three? And they kind Freaky Friday around each other? Yes, three times YES. I still don’t understand why Disney decided to push this back from the summer to November, typically when award season prestige pieces get trotted into the autumnal light. But I am just excited to be excited for another female-led superhero movie that looks like a lot of fun instead of super, deadly serious. And colorful! Amd KITTENS! (Well, I mean, they look like kittens and that’s good enough for me.) Go team!

3 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Looking forward to this

Panty Buns said...

Wow! This does look fun - and awesome!
I like the poster at 0:44 of the video featuring the graphics of the women together with the caption "BFF 4 EVA",
and "Kamala Khan + Carol Danvers" "SAVE THE WORLD" and "Make <3 IT <3 HAPPEN".
That certainly is an awesome kitty at 1:20 of the video (yikes!).

Sarah-the-Yente said...

OMG I CANNOT WAIT