Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Double Trouble

Hey, remember when I said the new Rachel Weisz Prime Video series “Dead Ringers” looked crazysexycool and alsogay? Well, now we’ve got a full trailer to confirm our hopes, dreams and unhealthy delusions. It does indeed look crazy and sexy and cool and bloody and probably unethical and definitely gay. Weirdly enough, I get a little Fleabag vibe from the trailer, what with all the camera asides. But with the themes of mad science and apparently capitalism instead of grief and love. I’m intrigued, I’m ready for the glorious gayness and I’m not all that hopeful that any of the queers or non-queers will make it out alive. But two Rachel Weiszs chewing up and spitting out the scenery and everything for the price of one, well, who can turn that down? I sure can’t.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

Oooh Rachel Weisz
Thank you so much for letting me know about this