Monday, February 05, 2007

Blogging fool, emphasis on fool

Double Your Snarker, Double Your FunToday marks an auspicious event in my short, but colorful blogistory. Today, I will begin blogging for AfterEllen’s Best. Lesbian-ish. Day. Ever. No way. Way. No Way! Way! NO WAY! WAY! I’m going to give it a shot and see if this bird can fly. And by bird I mean “Can I” and by fly I mean “Not Suck.”

I’m sure you have questions, chief among them, “Why is this fool blogging for two sites now?” Good question. And sadly, I can’t help you there. But I can answer some of your other burning, thought hopefully not itching, questions.

  1. Yes, of course, I will keep updating Surrenders. Expect new posts, every day, as ordered. Hold the mayo.
  2. No, I don’t think the quantity or quality (or lack thereof, depending on your perspective) of posts here will suffer.
  3. Yes, I do think the quantity and quality of my sleep will suffer. Greatly.
  4. No, I can’t get you Sarah Warn’s number.
  5. Ditto for Scribe Grrrl
  6. Ditto for any other AfterEllen contributor you have a writer-crush on.
  7. Seriously, I mean it. Stop asking. You can keep sending bribes. But realize that these “bribes” will be reclassified as “charitable donations” as soon as they arrive.
  8. Yes, fearless readers, you are my first love. My raison d’être. My ball and chain. Er, wait, I didn’t mean that last part, sweetie. Seriously, sweetie?
  9. No, I won’t dump you for those AfterEllen temptresses. Brazen hussies.
  10. Yes, I think you’re pretty.
Thanks for reading. You make all of the sleep deprivation worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You have been quoted and mentioned so many times in that blog that it's about time you started to write to it yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

you are f_ing hilarious. i like your ongoing diatribe with yourself.

Anonymous said...

Cool! You're a lot of fun to read!