Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Maid to Order

Here I go again being all randy on Hump Day (again I literally never say this IRL, I promise!). Now, I would first like to acknowledge that I am very late on this. Like extremely, extraordinarily late. Like a literal decade late. BUT, a good picture is a good picture. (Also, I already declared any day with Blanchett a good day, so you're welcome.) So when I was alerted that images like this existed of course I decided to pass them along in case you, like me, had somehow not seen them back in 2014.
Long story short, Cate Blanchett, Isabelle Huppert and Elizabeth Debicki all starred in the stage production of “The Maids,” which ran both in Sydney and in a limited engagement in New York 10 years ago. Cate and Isabelle play sisters and maids for Elizabeth’s socialite character who plot to kill her. But plot, smot. Let’s make up our own stories to these photos because, HELLO. Anyway, as I said any day with Blanchett is a good day – even belatedly and especially in a maid’s outfit. Add in Elizabeth and Isabelle too? Well, better late than never.

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

I am swooning... great cast, and wonderful photos!
Very very very HOT!!!!!! <3
Thanks Dorothy! :D

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/