Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tank Top Tuesday: Good Greta

Look, I’ve been abundantly clear about my belief that muscle shirts and sports bras all count as tank tops. I am from the Big Tent Tank Top Party, we accept all and love all who bare arms. Anyway, as I was saying. Greta Lee recently did an ad campaign for Calvin Klein underwear. And I have a penchant for Calvin Klein underwear (well, their Every Lesbian Has One Bras). So, I was admiring her new spot and thinking, it’s probably age-inappropriate for me to feel these kinds of feelings for Greta Lee doing her best “Risky Business” slide. So, because I wanted to punish myself, I Googled and – lo and behold, Greta is 41 and therefore within my acceptable age-gap parameters for not feeling super creepy. I mean, I’m definitely older. But my ex is actually younger than Greta. So, uh, you know. As I was saying. We should all feel and look great in our underwear, no matter the age. So, well done on that front, Greta. Respectfully-ish.

4 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Those of us that grew up with that kate moss and mark wahlberg calvin klein ad era will always have a soft spot for the brand

fridax said...

The 90s never looked better, I must say. Good goddess, she's 41. Same age bracket!

Tammy said...

The older woman looking at her at the end says it all..

Anonymous said...

41!