Monday, August 19, 2024

Music Monday: Blanchett For Breakfast

Hey, remember when last year Cate Blanchett randomly showed up in a banana-yellow suit to dance her way through the music video for the Sparks song “The Girl Is Crying In Her Latte?” And we were like that is so weird I love it! Well, did you know she did it live at Glastonbury last year as well? Because yeah, of course she did. Now I’m not really a music festival girlie (all day, no sitting or shade, I’m old…), but I would have perhaps toughed it out to see Cate. But then I think a healthy dose of Blanchett makes everything better. So here’s to a weird and wonderful start of this week. Please be kind, universe. Happy Monday, kittens.

2 comments:

Helena said...

I would have sat with you to see Cate, have a lovely week Dorothy.

fridax said...

This was... some dancing! Super weird, but in a good way. And La Blanchett in a lovely yellow suit.