Friday, February 02, 2007

There she goes again

CLICK to stroke my ego some moreWell, geez, that was a surprise. I’m one of five finalists in the 2006 Lesbian Blog of the Year awards over at The Lesbian Lifestyle. Thanks to you, my ego has again been stroked and now I’m purring like a fat cat. Or, possibly a lioness. My ego is pretty big these days. And becoming more unruly by the second. Anyway, onto the details, click on over to TLL to vote for yours truly – or another one of the talented finalists – from now until Feb. 17. My fellow nominees:
Congrats, ladies. Now, get your vote on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - no resting on your laurels. Remember, it's Friday and we have our expectations....

curly mcdimple said...

Congrats, Dorothy! It's an honor to be nominated with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Just voted. :)