Monday, December 12, 2022

Music Monday: Forever Brandi

This song really started it all, didn’t it? Back when we were pretty sure (even before she made it official) about this new artist named Brandi. Then Grey’s Anatomy went and showcased her music as the soundtrack to the biggest lesbian love story on mainstream TV at the time, almost a dozen years ago. And, well, we all know the rest of the story. I loves seeing Brandi break out a song on SNL this past weekend for those of us who loved her even back then. I mean, just look at her now. You can’t help but feel proud of how far she’s come. Happy Monday, kittens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made myself stay up and watch the whole show just to see her perform two songs. I freely admit I bawled my eyes out during this song. Her voice is so beautiful and the lyrics so deep. Thanks for sharing the link.

Carmen San Diego said...

I love this song