Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Tank Top Tuesday: Got Wood?

LESBIAN BAT SIGNAL: There is a lesbian on TikTok who just splits wood. In a tank top. And plaid. And. It is good. Anyway, I’ve reached whatever stage of my breakup involves watching lots of videos of women splitting wood. Though, it felt greedy to keep it all to myself. I mean, it’s a Tuesday after all. So, you’re welcome.

@nicole_coenen we'll slow it down a bit. #daddydontknow #woodsplitting #woodchop #lesbiansoftiktok #lesbiantiktoks #thirstyrap #queertok #queertiktok #maplemommy #canadian #slowmotion ♬ original sound - ❤️🥺✨Kamarah✨🥺❤️

Bonus Rachel Maddow splitting wood (H/T Miriam).

While she wasn’t splitting wood, Shane and her sledgehammer in a tank was not terrible either. What I feel generous this Tuesday.

4 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

This is the most excellent tank top Tuesday! Thank you
I bet they are all tops too

Gooder_English said...

Holy Mary mother of god, thank you and Amen 🙏

jc said...

See also gals shearing sheep.

happykt said...

The first one looks a LOT like Lucy Lawless, who I've met several times in person.