Monday, December 19, 2022

Music Monday: Still Manic

Damn, I miss The Bangles. Admit it, 80s girl pop groups will always be the coolest. And The Bangles, well, swoon forever. Did I mention Susanna Hoffs still sounds (and looks, swoong again) amazing? Plus, it is Monday after all. I will probably be posting shorter this week, as I will have a friend visiting and the whole holidays and all that. So, may this week be merry and bright for you all. Or, at very least, not too manic. Happy Monday, kittens.

3 comments:

jimbo26 said...

Take your time Dorothy - we are all here for you . Happy friend visiting time .

Helena said...

Wishing you a good time with your friend and that the festive time will not be too manic for you. Also a belated thank you for the Cindi post on Saturday , the song always makes me sad and happy.

Aimsel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.