Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hack It Up

Drinking*, dancing, dumpster diving and DIVAS! Yes, “Hacks” is coming back next month and did I mention you should 100% be watching “Hacks” if you haven’t been watching “Hacks?” The Jean Smartessaince continues with the second season of the Emmy winning comedy. Joining her will be her partners in comedy (and maybe crimes) is out bisexual actor Hannah Einbinder. We can only assume her character Ava will continue to be queer on screen. I mean, that tie sure makes me think so. More of that, show. *wolf whistles inappropriately* What? It’s a good show.

p.s. *It was missing the "D," which is something I never say.

3 comments:

Sthur said...

Is it a missing capital and thus they go nuts skating.. or is it a missing 'D' and they get drunk? Guess I'll have to watch the show to find out! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Laurie Metcalf??!!

Carmen San Diego said...

It’s one more great show I started watching because it was recommended by DS, like 30 rock and Parks and Recs