Friday, April 08, 2022

My Weekend (Killer) Crush

Gosh, just one more episode. I’ll have a lot more to say once this whole wild ride is over. But what I know for certain is I will miss these two women’s faces together on my screen. I will miss it very, very, very much.

P.s. Yeah, unfortunately, I think Eve removing Villainelle’s arrow is about as much as much romance as we’ll end up getting between our resident cat and resident mouse (whichever is which these days). But, honestly I won’t be terribly mad if Eve winds up with the hot, masc wilderness woman assassin. Yes, obviously, I want the show’s central homicidal psychopath to have a happy ending — whichever one (or both) fall under that category these days. Gosh, just one more episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One ep left? I did not grasp that. Wow. And yeah I’d argue Eve is the more unbalanced now. One ep though. Jeez. I’m almost tempted to not watch it and just make up my own ending*. Almost.

*Eve and V living alone on the island with Carolyn visiting now and then with supplies (as well as Vs growth, this has been Carolyn’s season IMO).

One ep though. Shooketh.

Carmen San Diego said...

Ugh
Can’t wait to see what you have to say about the finale

Anonymous said...

I should have been more tempted… my expectations were low but suffering fuck….