Monday, March 02, 2015

Little Orphans Angry

I’ll say it up front, I’m not that excited about the boy clones. Granted, it’s an interesting twist and expands the “Orphan Black” universe considerably. But it’s also something I fear that will dilute the core of this show which is about these incredibly fascinating, flawed, forceful female characters who all happen to share the same faces – and, you know, everything else. But, you know, that’s just my two cents. Also, for the love of God, someone just fix Cosima because her constant, looming possible demise is NOT OK. So there’s that.

1 comment:

TheWeyrd1 said...

I'm just a wee bit concerned that one of two things will happen. 1. that the series will have jumped the shark with this twist and that will be the demise of the show...or 2. that the guy playing the boy clones will get an Emmy nomination for his "fabulous" acting...leaving Tatiana Maslany holding the bag. Either of these would really irritate me significantly.