Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Laugh Girls

Hey, America. Better late than never, eh? So Syfy FINALLY announced the start of “Lost Girl” Season 5 here in the states. Damn, network, why you gotta make a gal wait like that. They’ll start airing the first eight episodes of the fifth and final season April 12 on Syfy. Of course our Canadian friends – and those of us who like to pretend we’re Canadian – started watching last Decmeber and have been waiting patiently for more since the end of January. No word on when the second half will air, either in the U.S. or Canada. Way back when the first season was announced they said it would air in “Fall 2015,” so I’m guessing October or November. *harumpf sound* But, hey, this is still good news for everyone here who likes to watch things old (and legal) school. Ahem. I think I might have to rewatch, because just watching that video of these crazy kids being crazy makes me all nostalgic. Come back, Lost Girls (and a few of the guys), come back.

3 comments:

voltairesmistress said...

Thanks so much for the hilarious clip. Only thing missing was some of the Morrigan's one liners!

Anonymous said...

they missed a lot of Vex's liners too...this was hilarious...I can't believe the lines they came up for the characters and why they had to terminate it? It was always interesting to see what plots they would come up with!

Visit my site for Salmon Fishing Guide Alaska service said...

I love Lost Girl, it's one of my favorites