Monday, March 23, 2015

T-Swizzle of Eden

So, every time I hear Taylor Swift’s song “Style,” I stop on these lyrics:

You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye/
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And every time I hear those lyrics, I stop and see this:



Yep, just me gaying up the world, one pop songs at a time. But admit it, K-Stew and T-Swizzle make a pretty cute-looking couple.



And now, you won’t be able to see anything else when those lyrics come on either. You’re welcome. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the exactly the same thing I thought of when I heard those lyrics! Gay minds think alike, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty good, but this shoot of T's bfff/rumored gf Karlie Kloss is what I think of. http://media.tumblr.com/0ae8b7c90b2b15a00622538c7f56aa73/tumblr_inline_nfwrmsp1m01qbw62o.jpg
just be careful at work, some pics from that shoot were topless. However not the photo I linked here.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh KStew just be GayStew already

Cody Kmoch said...

haha I think of Ruby Rose when I hear those lyrics... actually I'm going to spend a bit more time thinking about that now. Yes.

Selket said...

Just to let you know, Usually I don´t hear Tylor... age gap, cultural gap .. but since you wrote this and I read it, every time I hear this song I remember you and a big smile come to my face :-D.
Thank you for that.