Thursday, February 27, 2014

Send in the Clones

Amid the frenzy of “Rizzoli & Isles” coming back and the season finale of “Lost Girl” wrapping up and “Orange Is the New Black” finally knowing when we’ll be sitting in front of our TVs for two-days straight again, I almost forget to get excited for the return of “Orphan Black” in a little under two months. Almost. Because each teeny-tiny sliver of a preview gets my zomghappypuppyiwashidingundertheporchbecauseiloveyou excitement going. Seriously, all it takes is 15 seconds of Tatiana Maslany taking on Tatiana Maslany for me to be hook, line and sinkered again for this show. Bring on the clonespiracy.

p.s. Does Tatiana as Rachel look amazingly like Megan Follows, or what?

ETA: Did you see the latest teaser? Cosima! Delphine! COPHINE! Jesus, this show has it all, plus an infinite number of Tatiana Maslanys.

3 comments:

PatsyBailey said...

whieeeeeeeee! OMG I'm so excited!! Glad we're on the same page here, DS... ^_^

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh! Runs around banging pots and pans. Hurry up April! Hurry up!. Okay. Done now.

Amanda said...

FYI, the translation of the binary at the end of the first clip says 'I am large, I contain multitudes' and the second clip says 'Will you prove already too late?'

And now I need to rest my hand after tying all those 1s and 0s...