Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dame Twerk

Dignified people being generally undignified, in the most charming way possible, is one of my favorite things. So on this hump day, I give you the incredibly dignified and undeniably charming Dame Helen Mirren reluctantly twerking. I love how she refused at first, but relented because her subjects demanded it. Twerking is dead, long live twerking – when done by this dame.



p.s. I have no idea why this video quality from the Harvard Hasty Pudding Awards looks like it was shot in 1973. Hold up, wait, maybe it is from 1973 and Helen Mirren actually invented twerking. Kidding, kidding. Glee invented twerking. KIDDING EVEN MORE.

p.p.s. Helen Mirren can totally get it. Not kidding. Not even a little.

1 comment:

Helena said...

Thank you for highlighting the talents of my amazing imaginary wife :)