Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Waiting Is the New Black

Don’t even think of bothering me June 6. Don’t call, don’t write, don’t even think of me. I’ll be binge-watching “Orange Is the New Black” with every other lesbian. The release of the season 2 premiere date (still waiting for the season 1 DVD set, Netflix – ahem). The news and teeny-tiny promo clip released to preview the return has me beyond keyed up, and it’s still more than 100 days away.

I love the glimpse of Lorraine Toussaint as new character Vee. And I’m so happy to see Nicky, Taystee, Crazy et al again. Though, come on, where is Alex Vauseeeeee? Sigh.

I kind of don’t know what I’m going to do with myself until June 6. (p.s. Dear Boss: Taking a vacation day. Love, Snarker.) So I guess I’ll just enjoy the magnificence of Uzo Aduba showing off her 10-years of figure skating training in the Olympic setting she deserves.



Until June 6 I guess I’ll just stock up on pie (to throw) and duct tape (to make shower shoes) and, of course, screwdrivers (to shank a bitch). Hey, we all pass the time in our own ways.

3 comments:

Voo said...

you said it, sister!

Rosie said...

Preview? That was the shortest tease EVER! I NEED MORE!!!

Carmen SanDiego said...

June 6 is gonna be glorious