Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I like the way you move

Ugh, it’s been a bit of a week. And to top it all off, last night my internet and phone both went out for hours (oh, the joy of Comast). But they’re both back, at least for now. So I’ve decided that I’m going to let Emma Watson kiss it and make it all better. What? She is 19 now. Stop judging me! And because it has really, really been that kind of a week, I’ve decided that still images just aren’t enough today. So with that, it’s alive! Alive!

Emma Watson

Gosh, that does feel better.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Oh to have her look at me like that, just once.

Agent Sarah Walker

More like Agent Sarah Crawler!

Joan Holloway

Inappropriate workplace thoughts in 5, 4, 3, 2…

Rachel Maddow

The adorkability, it burns!

Ahhh, much better. Something about watching hot, smart, funny, hot women over and over and over and over and over. What? I’m sorry, was I talking? I think I got a little hypnotized there for a second. It’s just something about watching hot, smart, funny, hot women over and over and over and over…

Note: I know the cutehotadorablehotfunnyhot is irresistible, but if you want to share please save and upload instead of hotlink. Thanks.

15 comments:

;) babs said...

elizabeth mitchell - *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Oh Ms. Snarker you have hit my soft spot with Emma Watson...I have been ashamed of my crush on her for so long!!! lol....

Anonymous said...

3 mentions of Elizabeth Mitchell in 3 weeks (but who's counting?!) - keep'em coming, Dorothy! ...and I sure hope you are gearing up for 'V' in the fall where she plays a kick-ass FBI agent? You can now see the trailer on YouTube...

Allegra said...

Wow! You've outdone yourself.

Anonymous said...

Emma Watson...is amazing, i barely had the willpower to scroll down to read the rest of the post

TheWeyrd1 said...

Yikes...it's like living at Hogwarts, but hotter!

elliB said...

I love Emma Watson but still feel weird about it... I know she's all legal and I'm really not *that* much older than her (less than 8 years?) but she is the same age as my little brother. That being said, I still love to watch her interviews and such. She is a cutie.

Norma Desmond said...

That was absolutely just what I needed today. Thank you. :)

nika said...

Thank you, Ms. Snarker, for that Holloway gif(t). It has made my week.

Anonymous said...

This little "crush" had been going on for some time. It was fun to look back over the Emma Watson archive. She's fullfilling her potential. : )

R. Cunningham said...

LOVE the Maddow one :]]]

mousse said...

I just picked up the Emma Watson Teen Vogue. I always knew that she was a bit dangerous. I fell in love with all three of them in the 3rd movie and feel so much better now that they are older! Emma is so full of class and she always looks fierce.

Anonymous said...

Oh no somebody better lock Emma Watson up until she's atleast 25. Damn, she's way too hot to only be 19!! *heavy sigh*

Steph R said...

Me and Watson are in the same age range. Suck it! It's okay for me to look, stare, oggle.

Anonymous said...

Joan in a red dress.....

amazing!