Friday, October 17, 2008

My Weekend Crush

Wow, I take one night off (and the subsequent morning to recuperate…ahem) and the natives get restless. But, oh, how I am happy that there are natives at all, guarding the village, ready to perform tribal rituals and eager for fresh snarkrifice. In lieu of a traditional crush (because, ladies and discerning gentlemen, it’s way too late for that), how about a My Weekend Crush: Video Edition? I’ve been so scattered this week, it’s hard to focus the full magnitude of my Crushitude on one special lady anyway. I’ve crushed all these lovelies before. But as scrumptious as they are in still, they’re always better in motion. Here are My Weekend Crushes, all in action this week. Happy weekend, all.

Tina Fey on Letterman tonight

Can. Not. Wait.

Amy Sedaris on Letterman Tuesday

I know you don’t drink, so we’d start with some cocktails.

Sara Ramirez on Grey’s Thursday

The Mason-Dixon Line...of your pants.

p.s. Don’t worry, Brooke Smith is totally on my list.

12 comments:

Linda said...

Amy Sedaris was awesome on Letterman. I love her imaginary boyfriend, gonna get me one of those!

buildingbeginswithme said...

Worth the wait...well...okay those were funny and completely adorable!

let me dance said...

ds, so the crush person is not me,
right? i didn't do anything..in
general...(-_-);;;;

bisquiat said...

Oh D, you've outdone yourself times three. Luscious, lovely and lascivious, one and all; each a perfect imaginary girlfriend. Please accept my compliments once again on your exquisite taste in women. Bring on the weekend. Fast.

Paula said...

Ms. Snarker,
Thank you for the Tina Fey clip. My friend Rusty is crazy about her but I didn't see the attraction until she started doing Sarah Palin on SNL. Now I am totally in love with Tina Fey....uh oh. I just thought of something. Is it Tina Fey I'm crushing on or Sarah Palin?

Anonymous said...

ok so first dr. bai;ey brought us "va-jay-jay" now she puts forth "the local cuisine."

chapin said...

Thank you...my life is now complete. I love me some GA!!

madmags said...

Wow, yes I was worried for one wild second there that you were omitting Brooke Smith from your list.
From day one when she was introduced as an insufferable bitch, a total ass-kicking take no prisoners bitch--God, I loved her!
I am totally fixated on that crooked front tooth of hers, kind of a Lauren Hutton type of thing. Cute. Now that she is smiling so much more, thanks to Callie, it is on display even more so.
Thank God for those 2 this week and those adorable scenes between them, because that has to be the worst Grey's episode in history. I can only hope this lovely couple is not dubbed some McStupid nickname like others have been.

Unknown said...

Madmags, I am so glad I'm not the only completely in love with Brooke Smith. Everyone seems to be going on about Sara Ramierez (sp?), and I thought I was the only one so much more interested in Brooke. That smile! and her driven, no-nonsense. ambitious character on grey's. What's not to love? lol

Heather said...

I'm pretty much in love with all of them. Which makes it easier to stalk them without getting restraining orders slapped on you. I mean, when there are THREE of them, you can divide your time and it's a lot less scary for the celeb...I mean, I've heard that's true...

JaggyL said...

I heart Bailey. Deciding to have that chat with Callie, and then when it's over she's just so proud of herself. It's adorable.

Anne said...

Dotty you've outdone yourself.