Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cruzing sisters

CLICK for little sister, big sister sandwich

After writing Monday’s Oscar post, I realized I was terribly remiss in omitting the lovely Penelope Cruz. What was I thinking? OK, sure, she seemed to have pelted Snuffleupagus to make the bottom of her dress, but otherwise she looked fabulous. And then, I looked to her left. Hello, double vision. Penelope brought her younger sister Monica as her date and let me just say the hottie gene is strong in that family. Of course, this required more research and what I found further fueled my ham-in-that-sister-sandwich fantasy. Yes, it’s wrong. But it looks so right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I could think of when I saw Penelope without her "girlfriend" was where's Salma???

Anonymous said...

Your writing style is great. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Her sister is hotter than her.

Anne said...

Great pic! The two girls in the designer gowns look just like a Degas painting!

Anonymous said...

Okay, "she seemed to have pelted Snuffleupagus to make the bottom of her dress" just kills me. Kills me.