Thursday, March 09, 2023

Out in the Wilderness

Gotta love those Gen Z stars. If yesterday was all about my Gen X feelings, today is about the exuberant joy of Gen Z-er Jasmin Savoy Brown’s coming out. The “Yellowjackets” and “Scream” star launched her new relationship on Instagram, which is now unfortunately a thing across generations but I digress. What I like about Jasmin’s post is the unbridled joy/sweet lady kisses with which she declares her new love, Anouk. I don’t know anything about Anouk, but Jasmin’s lipstick sure looks good on her. May your life be an endless parade of les bisous français, my dear. Welcome to the family. Unfortunately Ellen was in charge of toaster ovens, and she’s retired. But, you know, have one in spirit.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Awww how cute
Congratulations to the happy couple

Panty Buns said...

Thank you once again Dorothy!
These images are beautiful and wonderfully uplifting! :-) xx