Monday, January 23, 2023

Music Monday: Choose Sara Edition

Kittens, I’ve been having a tough January. And that’s following an also tough December/November. Packing all those holidays so close together like that is…whew. But I am working on being OK and determined not to sour on marriage and and love and all that other hearts and rainbows shit. So as some exposure therapy here is one of my favorite Sara Bareilles videos. Yes, I know, I’ve been on bit of a Sara Bareilles tear of late. (She is also great in "Girls5Eva," in case I haven't hinted enough that you should watch yet.) She’s just…so good. And this video is so good, and so sweet and so gay. I hope both these couples are still together, but especially the lesbians. Gotta root for the home team. Happy Monday, kittens.

3 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Those who haven’t watched Girls5Eva yet are missing out

Anonymous said...

a quick google search....both still married now with babies :)

Panty Buns said...

What a beautiful video to listen to, musically, visually, lyrically, romantically and in its messages <3 xx