Thursday, January 19, 2023

Pre-L Interruptus

Well, well, well. Showtime has not posted the screener for the finale (the real finale this time, not the one I made up in my head). And they’ve not posted pictures of the finale yet either. But if they do either today, I will bring you a Pre-L of sorts as soon as I can. Until then, without going into specific spoilers, what do you want to have happen in this the possibly last episode of The L Word? Wedding bells? Lots of shagging? Questionable relationships with exes, real and non-corporeal? Or maybe just Carmen? A gal can dream. Just no waterfalls and no pools perhaps.

6 comments:

Helena said...

January 2004 seems a long time ago! My wishes are simple just Tasha and also Tibette.

AK said...

Just wait: Alice will awaken from a fever dream and roll down to breakfast at the lesbian assisted Living home with the cast. It was all a dream!

Carmen San Diego said...

If they lock Bette and Tina up in the fridge and Micah and Maribel take their place in the wedding I will throw my drink against the wall of the bar

Carmen San Diego said...

What I want:
- GIGI! The answer is always Gigi
- Carmen is the DJ of the reception and reunites with Shane
- Helena Peabody returning as a guest of the wedding and decides to move back to LA
- no Micah, no Maribel, no Sophie, no Finley. Why would they be invited? They aren’t friends with Bette and Tina

Anonymous said...

Low maintenance me - I’d settle for

TiBette
No manatees
(Screw the rest…)

That’ll do x

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn’t get screeners, saved you from this shit show.