Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tank Top Tuesday: Ally Edition

So, obviously, I don’t feature the fellas that much on Surrenders for obvious lesbian reasons. But when a good guy comes along who happens to be wearing a tank top (I mean it is Tuesday) while talking lovingly about his lesbian mom? Well, I think we all know where this is going. Plus, the bi/pan readers of Ye Olde Blogge also need some content. So, please enjoy some Dave Bautista, an actor I’ve liked generally but now will like loyally, talking about covering up his Manny Pacquiao tattoo because the boxing legend turned out to be an enormous homophobe, among other things. So good on Dave, his lesbian mom and beefy dude lovers in general. Now that’s what I call a real ally. And, I can guarantee you, our ally can beat up your homophobe no problem.

No comments: