Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Two Great Things That...

Well, here is some actual good news (Not the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad news about That Orange Stain from last night. Gross. And never again.) Pink and Brandi Carlile are going to tour together next summer. I know, two wildly talented musicians teaming up to make lesbians and queer women everywhere SQUEAL WITH DELIGHT. Brandi will join Pink on 15 of her 21 dates (but not in my neck of California, alas, that one will be Pat Benatar who is cool and all – but not BRANDI). Just imagine the acrobatics, vocal and physical (Pink’s aerial work gives off pure “The Gymnast” vibes.) Anyway, if Pink and Brandi were coming within 200 miles of me I’d consider it. I hope this dynamic, duo is coming to a city near you instead. Until then, please enjoy this bootleg of the two of them previewing their chemistry at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame induction of Dolly Parton. Now if it was that triple bill, I’d drive 300 miles, easy.

p.s. Well, I blew my “thank you” deadline because work got crazy. But, I recently made a promise to myself to give myself some grace. Your thank yous are all still coming. I promise. I am just doing everything a little more slowly these days.

How to Donate To My Little Life Implosion Fund:

Venmo: @Dorothy-Snarker
Paypal: idgie2@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

I’ve never seen Pink in concert, it’s on my to-do list

Anonymous said...

Great to see you posting again.
Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

Christmas came early. My two favorite humans together on one stage. Sweet baby jesus I can't wait for next summer.