Friday, November 25, 2022

Pre-L: Los Angeles Traffic (302)

You wanted Pre-Ls, you’re getting Pre-Ls. Today’s is a tad late what with the holiday and all. But today’s is also TiBette Endgame Valhalla. Did they crib extensively from the ending of “Imagine Me & You?” Obviously. Am I made about it? Obviously not. If only Bette had screamed, “You’re a wanker No. 9!” the whole of queer female fandom would have fainted from delirious joy. And now, onto the caps. As always, there be spoilers ahead. That’s, like, the whole point.

1. It’s. All. Happening.

2. Nope. Still a nope from me.
3. Still Shane, after all these years.
4. This scene was a gift for the O.G. TiBetters.
5. Well at least they never tried to make them date.
6. Hardest nope. This whole storyline on my queer female show is a no thank you very much.
7. Why get an Uber when you can have offspring is an angle of parenting I never considered.
8. Someone please splice this scene with Luce running for Rachel. I mean it, I would pay cash money.
9. Yep, endgame.

2 comments:

Helena said...

My dear , you just have the gift to bring joy with your writing - any reference to my favourite florist melts my heart. Have a pleasant weekend and it is so wonderful to have you back. Sending love and positive vibes to you all the way from Cape Town.

Carmen San Diego said...

I love the Pre-Ls
Keep them coming
And yeah, I haven’t seen it yet but nope to that whole thing. No no no no