Monday, November 07, 2022

Music Monday: Sinead Edition

Should I just make my Music Mondays a series of the best breakup songs and really wallow in this thing or what? Anyway. So as part of my preemptive cost cutting because of My Little Life Implosion, I canceled my Showtime subscription. (Don’t worry — I still have access to screeners, which means Pre-Ls are still on the table for now.) But, I forgot to watch the new Sinead O’Connor documentary before I shut it down. So now I’m sad I didn’t get a chance to soak in the shattering genius of Sinead some more. Singularly talented. Right about the Catholic Church. And looks stunning moping around Paris in a winter jacket. My great hope for her is that she finds peace and happiness in her life. She has earned it. We all have. (OK, not people who still vote for Republicans, but the rest of us have. Did I mention, you should definitely VOTE for Democrats - as imperfect as they are - Tuesday in the midterms.) Happy Monday, kittens.

How to Donate To My Little Life Implosion Fund:

Venmo: @Dorothy-Snarker
Paypal: idgie2@hotmail.com
p.s. Continued thanks. I am slowly getting back to everyone who reached out with support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Last Day of our Aquaintance features in a great break in the Tegan and Sarah biopic Highschool.

Carmen San Diego said...

She was absolutely right