Monday, August 27, 2018

My Monday Crush

I think the most relaxing thing I did this summer was float in the pool, drink beer and watch “Moana.” If you have a chance to give it a try, I highly recommend it. I had a both busy and relaxed weekend. Lots of work and, when not working, lots of crash. Hence Friday’s missing crush. Still, even though a new week has started, I cannot recommend watching “Moana,” pool and/or beer or no pool and/or beer, to instantly feel back in your weekend. And this scene, each time, gives me the most glorious, serene shivers. Happy Monday, all.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I hope you get to do that again for Labor Day weekend!
And now I will spend the rest of the day singing “you’re welcome”

Anonymous said...

I cry at this scene every time!! Even when I just hear the song.

Shasta said...

Moana is utterly fantastic. Does this mean that you watched Moana while floating in a pool? I need that in my life!

Nici75 said...

What happened on Friday? Hope you're well, DS.