Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Loving Eve

Goodness, do I miss “Killing Eve.” Just watching this video (Note: DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SEASON) makes me want to rewatch the whole season again. And again. And again again. I still marvel at how smart and unexpected and stone cold sexy the whole thing was from start to finish. What an exhilarating and unexpected ride. It’s one I literally cannot wait to get back on. And for now, there’s always my sixth complete rewatch of Season One. And, you know, the fanvids.

p.s. I am really not kidding, do not watch if you haven’t watched the season yet because you only be ruining your future joy.

p.p.s. If you have not seen it yet you will be able to stream it all on Hulu later this year. Which, again, I cannot recommend more.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Such a great TV show. Your article for Autostraddle was brilliant.
However 8 episodes are not enough, here’s hoping for more on season 2
Meanwhile I will be rooting for Sandra Oh to win all the awards

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEESSSSSS! I fell in love with this show and the amazing leading ladies in it so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Dorothy- let me introduce you to Phoebe Waller-Bridge... she adapted Killing Eve, wrote and starred in Fleabag and Crashing (the original British version). She's AMAZING! She was also in Solo as L3. Look her up- you're gonna love her!