Monday, November 05, 2012

Naked Lady Monday

All this politics can make a girl weary. So while tomorrow we will all have our eyes glued to the Electoral College, today here is a little something else to ogle as a momentary distraction. And if that momentary distraction is in the form of a nude Kate Winslet, all the better. So here are some more lovely distractions to ogle – in a respectful way, of course. If it has got to be Monday, the ladies might as well be naked. But on Tuesday, be sure to vote.

Kristen Wiig
Funny is sexy. Case in point.

Olivia Wilde
Yet another reason to hate the existence of white jean jackets.

Charlize Theron
This was originally shot for a watch ad. To which I say, what watch?

Winona Ryder
I approve of this wardrobe malfunction.

Kerry Washington
If she dresses like this on “Scandal,” I definitely need to start watching.

Our Firefighter Friends
Let’s hear it for first responders. Also, abs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart!! I thought you had forgotten the simple pleasure of a good naked lady Monday. Made my day already!

seannaG said...

What a fabulous way to start the day - mmmm....tummies...

lorinb79 said...

Let's hear it for tattoos on abs on first responders!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it's been too long, since a good old Naked Lady Monday!! Thank you for bringing it back :)

Anonymous said...

Phew! Back onto safer and much sexier ground!

Snarks you wouldn't happen to have the number of those firefighters handy? You see I seem to have *completely accidentally* (without forethought or malice!) set the neighbours' garage alight and I don't want just any old cack-handed brutes to put out the inferno. No, I think this calls for more of a feminine touch...

Yes indeed, a more feminine, more ab-tastic touch...

*Cough ahem!*

Quick as you like with that number darling! It looks like it might spread to the garden shed and I have an awful feeling that's where they stashed their Guy Fawkes' night firework arsenal!

PD

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I needed that!! <3

Anonymous said...

thank you for that last one. And for Nonie. And for Kate. Oh heck , thanks for all of it!

Anonymous said...

WR looks CRAZY!! Kate and the firefighters were the best.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'll be in my bunk