Monday, September 05, 2011

Vacation Vixen: Sasha Alexander

Kittens, I’m on vacation again. But don’t worry, it’s just for a quick week. I’m popping back home for a long-overdue family visit. But while I’m away, as always, I will leave you with the variety of vivacious Vacation Vixens to view. But, because I love you, I will do my best to still bring you this week’s Rizzoli & Isles Subtext Recap. It also may be because I seem to be a little unclear on the definition of the word “vacation.” So, please enjoy the scrumptious Sasha Alexander today. And come back to AfterEllen tomorrow for a recap of tonight’s episode.

7 comments:

Norma Desmond said...

Best photo shoot ever. Anything that involves Sasha and bedhead is a very good thing... unless men are too directly involved, then I don't care.

Anonymous said...

I love how it looks like she's caught trying to sneak out after a one night stand. It's alright Maura, you'll lesbian process any awkwardness with Jane later at work.

Anonymous said...

Can we please just look at her calves? Girl has gams.

Anonymous said...

you have to admit, the show is weak. Outdated plots, weak acting, low budget. Alexander and Harmon both hotties, but the show is weak.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feel that Sasha Alexander is a much more interesting person that Dr Isles.

www.lugo-3d.com said...

I consider every person should read this.

Sasha Alexander is amazing said...

This is a incredible person! Would love to see her coming back to NCIS or in a greater show. Lets hope!