Monday, November 12, 2007

Naked Lady Monday

My phone is still dead. My internet is still dead (and could be out until at least Friday). My anger is still very much alive. To assuage it, how about a little Naked Lady Monday action? Classy nakedness, of course. Classy. And you know who does classy nakedness? Playboy. Wait, wait. Sorry, I misspoke. Playboy France. Not that I’ve ever seen one. And even if I had, I would only read it for the articles. Classing up the whole affair even more is cover girl Juliette Binoche. But before you get all, “Oh my God, La Binoche naked!” please remember that I said classy nakedness. Classy. So please enjoy these shots of La Binoche in all her blurry, au naturelle glory. I don’t know about you, but I’m kind of relieved they made everything abstract and out of focus. In this expose age, it’s nice to preserve a little mystery. N’est pas? [NSFW-ish action below. Click to enlarge, but don’t squint too hard. It won’t help them get any clearer, trust me...]

7 comments:

Cal said...

When I saw last week this cover, I was so sure you would be interested in. I see you found your own copie.
Thanks for promoting french ladies.

Anonymous said...

Bravo! La Binoche toujours, elle est superbe!

Anonymous said...

Grahga, elle est trop bonne commes femmes - moi, je l'adore, merci Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Aarrgh! What they said is true. I'm going blind!
Oh wait, it's just the classy French nude photographs. Phew! Carry on...

Anonymous said...

Is that a merkin?

Anonymous said...

DO I have to keep saying WOW? Another great thread. Or rather pics :)

Blurry is fine with me...I have a tape of Blue, which I think is on its last legs since its been played so often. Binoche's face close up, almost still, with all her nuanced emotions playing across her face....mmm, to die for!

ps. delighted she doesn't shave her pussy :>

Anonymous said...

uuuhm you can see juliette binoche fairly naked and in clear in view in the movie Breaking and Entering where she sleeps with Jude Law!anyway she is so fricking hot, a real MILF!!