Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Who you calling gay?

Well, well. well. Time for that salt shaker again. The webmistress and forum administrator of Michelle Rodriguez’s official website is saying that Kristanna’s statements are “100% false.” Really, 100%? Not, like maybe 60-40? Or 80-20? 50-50, even? She goes on to call it a “publicity ploy” and says “Michelle and Kristanna Loken are JUST friends. It is unknown who is at fault for these insinuations and accusations.” Accusations, I love it when they use that word to describe being called gay or lesbian. Lumps it in with murders, wife beaters, child molesters and your garden variety petty thief. She posted her comments on the site’s Forum and also on the IMBD Message Board. She also says that Michelle’s camp is unhappy, but has no plans to make a statement. Now I REALLY want to read the entire Advocate interview.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought it was just me who hated the forum mod....that's why I never joined - duh!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? She never said it like that!! Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Eh, that girl has a short fuse, I already witnessed it. And I also feel she's full of crap.

Anonymous said...

i was there, she never said the T3 chick's words were false she just said the overall article and peeps' response to it was false. get a life.