Wednesday, April 10, 2024

K-Drunk

Yesterday was Kristen Stewart’s birthday. So congratulations to our Millennial Lesbian Icon, now a wizened 34! Like if you told me 16 years ago when “Twilight” came out that one day KStew would be one of the most famous lesbians in the world I would, well, I would say that checks out because I saw her in “Panic Room” as mini Jodie Foster. So, yeah. No surprises there. Anyway, to celebrate this auspicious milestone, why not enjoy 17 minutes of Kristen day drinking, acting while drunk and lesbi-fying Seth Meyers. Truly, time well spent. Also, I hope posting this makes up for the fact that I have not been able to catch “Love Lies Bleeding” yet in theaters. I know this makes me a Bad Lesbian, but hopefully I can be forgiven and make amends by wearing a beanie and a carabiner the next time I go day drinking.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

I saw Panic Room in the theater with my mom. Man, I’m old