Thursday, February 16, 2023

X-cellent Ladies

I guess this is the week I write about trailers for movies I’m not actually that excited to watch but will have to begrudgingly watch because of HOT WOMEN. Truly, I am really that simple. Anyway, I’ve watched (I think) most of the Fast & Furious franchise films, though not necessarily in order and not necessarily at full attention. But the new Fast X brings together not just Michelle Rodriguez, not just Charlize Theron, not just Helen Mirren, but also now Brie Larson and, like, I’m only human. If you make Charlize and Michelle bare-knuckle fight each other I am going to watch. There is no other option. Show me the carnage.

p.s. Also, I just remembered that I didn’t watch No. 9 because they were wankers and gave Charlize this haircut. I mean she still pulls it off, but come on.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

I’ll definitely watch this. Quite enjoyed Ronda Rousey's fight against Michelle Rodriguez in Furious 7

Anonymous said...

Hair was a fail. Sorry