Friday, February 10, 2023

My Weekend (Sportsball) Crush

Well, it’s a big sportsball weekend here in the States. As patriotic, red-blooded Americans it is our duty to watch large men in tight pants run into each other over and over again. Or, you know, eat snacks and watch the commercials. So, I thought I would share a scene from my favorite sportsball movie to get us all in the mood. What? They’re at football match and this is a big football weekend. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. No. 9? Still a wanker.

4 comments:

Helena said...

My favourite florist and sport! Thank you for spreading the joy Dorothy and wishing you a good sportsball weekend.

Carmen San Diego said...

I’m only watching to see Rihanna

Anonymous said...

I wish our US sportsball was in fact Futball or Rugby and not the meatgrinder that is the NFL.
That said, I thank you for this clip. I wouldn't say no to Lena Headey's help yelling at player on the sportsball field. ;)

Daryl Washington said...

fantastic clip! always love rewatching it