Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Have Yourself A Very Harley Valentine’s

Well, shit. It’s a week until Valentine’s Day. Though, knowing I don’t have to buy or do anything or even leave the house at all on that day is at least comforting. And in two days I’ll be able to watch Harley Quinn’s “A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special.” So, you know, always find the silver lining. I’ve enjoyed this sick little cartoon for many reasons, most of them having to do with Harley and Poison Ivy making out. But if you’re going to immerse yourself in the world of adult animation, make it about the chick who wields the baseball bat while loving another chick, and not the one about the crazy grandpa scientist with a drool problem and his grandson that was made by a domestic abuser. Just saying. Also it looks like Wonder Woman makes a cameo and I am not above wishing for a Valentine’s Day threesome. What, I’m only human (and they’re superheroes or at least super antiheroes and I have needs).

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

I guess I have to start watching a cartoon now