Friday, February 17, 2023

My Weekend Crush

Yes, I know my Fake TV/Movies Wife and her best friend are going out on tour together. The little sound I made when I first read the headline, well, it wasn’t that little. But then when I read the article I was immediately clearly crushed that they’re only touring on the East Coast(ish).So now the only question is WHO WILL BUY ME A PLANE TICKET? I would accept tickets to Washington, D.C., Chicago, Boston and/or Atlantic City. Though, if I’m being picky, Atlantic City isn’t really my vibe. Anyway, I hope Tina and Amy decide to add to their Restless Leg Tour and come out to the Best Coast. But even if they don’t I will happily watch whatever TV special this turns into because they’ve got to be recording this for the magic light box, right? Mostly I wanted to thank the kittens who made sure I knew about this momentous life news. I very much appreciate your continued concern for my fictional relationships. Happy weekend, all.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

I was very surprised they didn’t at least include LA